15 December 2009

Scorching Passion


It has been too long since I last smelled your fragrance and tasted your aroma. You wouldn't know how much I missed the experience of the passion for you. There's the yearning to touch your tanned skin that covers the entirety of your alluring form and being. It's amazing how your scent tickles my nose and enticingly pulls me into you. The temptation is just too much to play with fire, with you rolling over those charred sheets of white and pillows of black. The touch of your soft legs and firm breasts just oozes with steaming heat and it makes me giggle with chill from inside me.

I'm just excited that I could get another chance to encounter you after a long wait. Just seeing you thrills my spirit with burning desire to taste the whole of you. I must admit that I've had too many of those like you in the past. Even though it's the same experience with each and every one of you, this longing that I have makes me want you all the more. And this season makes it even worse, one of the special occasions that only feels perfect if I have you.

I cannot wait to wildly tear any covering you have and indulge myself to the lusciousness of your body. I cannot wait to spread wide your chest and your thighs and tenderly sink my teeth to bite into your flesh.

You know I want you...



...Lechon Manok.





FYI:
To my Non-Filipino friends who read this, Lechon Manok is not a girl’s name. It’s roasted chicken – Filipino style!

41 comments:

  1. Ung promise mo sa akin ha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. with mang tomas? haha merry christmas ranshaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 錢,給你帶來歡愉的日子,但不給你帶來和平與幸福..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。....................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  15. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」..................................................

    ReplyDelete