15 December 2009

Scorching Passion


It has been too long since I last smelled your fragrance and tasted your aroma. You wouldn't know how much I missed the experience of the passion for you. There's the yearning to touch your tanned skin that covers the entirety of your alluring form and being. It's amazing how your scent tickles my nose and enticingly pulls me into you. The temptation is just too much to play with fire, with you rolling over those charred sheets of white and pillows of black. The touch of your soft legs and firm breasts just oozes with steaming heat and it makes me giggle with chill from inside me.

I'm just excited that I could get another chance to encounter you after a long wait. Just seeing you thrills my spirit with burning desire to taste the whole of you. I must admit that I've had too many of those like you in the past. Even though it's the same experience with each and every one of you, this longing that I have makes me want you all the more. And this season makes it even worse, one of the special occasions that only feels perfect if I have you.

I cannot wait to wildly tear any covering you have and indulge myself to the lusciousness of your body. I cannot wait to spread wide your chest and your thighs and tenderly sink my teeth to bite into your flesh.

You know I want you...



...Lechon Manok.





FYI:
To my Non-Filipino friends who read this, Lechon Manok is not a girl’s name. It’s roasted chicken – Filipino style!

3 comments: